Energy Mad Awards
Key awards that Energy Mad has won or been a finalist in include:
- Winner, 2012 New Zealand International Business Awards for 'Most innovative business model in international business'
- Winner, 2010 Air NZ Cargo Canterbury Export Awards "Emerging Exporter"
- June 2009, Ecobulb 20 Watt recommended by the independent Consumer Magazine NZ, in tests of nineteen 20 Watt CFLs
- Winner, 2008 Bayer Innovations Award for "Design & Engineering"
- Winner, 2008 Deloitte fast 50 award for "Fastest Growing Retail or Consumer Products Business - for Canterbury and the upper South Island"
- Finalist, 2008 Champion Canterbury Awards for "Small Enterprise"
- Winner, 2007 Deloitte Unlimited Fast 50 "Fastest Growing New Entrant"
- Winner, 2007 Deloitte Unlimited Fast 50 "Fastest Growing Company in New Zealand" (12th Fastest Growing Company in Asia/Pacific)
- Winner, 2007 Price Waterhouse Coopers "New Zealand Hi-Tech Emerging Company"
- Winner, 2007 Price Waterhouse Coopers "New Zealand Hi-Tech High Growth"
- Winner, 2007 Sustainable Business Network "Making a Difference" Award
- Winner, 2006 Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority "Special Award for Energy Efficiency"
- Winner, 2006 New Zealand Engineering Excellence Awards "Sustainability and Clean Technology". Ranked Number One energy saving bulb, October 2005, New Zealand Consumer Magazine"